Welcome to the K17Sport Blog.
Just got back from a three hour bike ride in freezing conditions. I was debating if I should suck it up to ride outside BBBRRRRR!! or just ride on the trainer BBOOORRRIIINNNGGG workout!! I decided to go with riding outside. It was 16 degrees at the start of the ride and got all the way up to 19 degrees by the time I was done. My whole ride I kept thinking, why am I out here in these frigid conditions and when is it to cold to ride. So I came up with a, how you know when its to cold ride list:
1) Your water bottle freezes within the first twenty minutes of riding
2) You can't eat anything for fear of breaking teeth from food being frozen
3) The fog on your sunglasses begins to freeze
4) Your face is frozen in an ugly smirk that says "What the hell am I doing"
5) You can't feel any of your 10 toes or 10 fingers
6) You get home and your spouse says is that snot frozen all over your face!!
I think next time when it is so cold I will opt to go the boring route.
Kenrick Smith - Be a part of the K17Sport Lifestyle.
Click on Icon to view my Blog Endurance Sports Central w/ The Mercury - Town Square
Click on Icon to view TheReporterOnline.com Blog
Click on Icon to view The Times Herald Blog Site