1) Being fit – exercising regularly
2) Eating healthy - eating nutrient rich foods that benefit your body
3) Sleep – making sure you are getting an adequate amount that allows you to perform at a high level
4) Stress – the ability to manage and remove the stress from our lives
5) Happy – Keeping yourself happy and content is what life is all about
It is an often occurrence, that when someone encounters a health crisis, others are quick to say, “I can’t believe it happened to them, they take such good care of their body”. That may be the case, but how were they in the overall scale of being healthy. I see people working out like crazy people, only to get done and eat poorly or not get enough sleep to help the body repair itself. It is important to cover as many of the above stated issues in order to stay or start being healthy in totality. Remember being healthy is a lifestyle and constantly needs to be tended to. Listen to your body and it will tell you what it needs. Remember to live a life of moderation and balance and you will reap the benefits.